Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Linguine with Two Cheese Sauce


This whole post could easily be taken up with explaining how awful this recipe was, how some things like wannabe low-fat Alfredo sauce will never taste good, and how I'm all for eating healthy, but if all health food tasted like this, I would never eat healthy again, but that gets boring after awhile.  So I won't do that to you.

So instead, among the pictures of a very "meh" dinner last night, I'm going to tell you about all the many things that I am oh-so excited about.  Cause that is a much more worthwhile space taker-upper.  But first, a little bit of business: if you so desire to give this one a whirl on your own I'm just going to give you the link to the recipe here, because it's not really even worth the effort of me typing it out.  And if you are disappointed with the lack of a recipe with glowing accolades, then just imagine how I feel after dinner last night and 3 Tupperware servings worth of leftovers.  Yeah.  And now, without further ado...

Things I am oh-so-very exctied about!

Trying zucchini bread and using yellow summer squash, of which I have a beautiful bagful from a guy from work

My first Bon Appetite magazine to come in the hopefully very near future

My first submission in a Food 52 contest: Your Best Corn Off the Cob (You may recognize my entry...)

Making These

This Picture


The huge pane of glass I bought from Ikea's As Is section for $4

Eating more fresh peaches

Seeing the last Harry Potter Movie Again

Fall and the wonderful weather it brings along with it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question, Comments, Dreams, Aspirations? Or just want to say hi? I'd love to hear from you! (Getting a comment is like getting a card in the mail, it makes your day!)