Sunday, January 29, 2012

Gingersnaps


Ok, I might be scraping the bottom of the barrel here a little bit.  But the important thing to remember here is that not only am I keeping my promise that I will write at least once a week, but also that gingersnaps are fantastic.  And that life has been very busy.  So today you are getting gingersnaps. Not that you could really mind a warm gingersnap straight out of the oven with a cold glass of milk.  

Two weeks ago I moved again for the fourth time in one and an half years.  Important boxes have still yet to be unpacked.  After one week at work, I was whisked off to the warm city of Houston for a week of training.   Maybe learned a couple of things and ate a whole lot of crap.  All I want to eat for the next week is egg drop soup. 

But out of love for you, I am going to get back on that saddle.  And hopefully fill my cooking backlog back up.  So I promise to dive back into my magazines today.  I've gotta put my new kitchen to the test.

Gingersnaps
From mom's gray tin recipe box


Recipe to come soon!  It's at home and I still am not...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question, Comments, Dreams, Aspirations? Or just want to say hi? I'd love to hear from you! (Getting a comment is like getting a card in the mail, it makes your day!)